Tuesday, March 17, 2009

33 Weeks and Counting...

Hello Friends and Family,

Just a quick update for you all!

Today I am 33 weeks and 1 day :) and am feeling every bit of it! I think yesterday that Haevyn had a growth spurt because today the top part of my tummy is achy and hurting...like it stretched a lot. So, I am dealing with that...along with 3rd trimester morning sickness. I must be bound and determined to be sick daily or something...but it is just a fact of pregnancy, so I am dealing with it as it comes...which is pretty often :).

This past weekend we had a wonderful shower hosted by our friends in Clovis. God is sooo good to us and our friends provided so much for Haevyn! So now, we can actually have her...we have a car seat! Her room is coming together nicely. My mom came to town and helped with picking out curtains for the closet and putting stuff together. We had so much fun! I will try to get some good pictures in the next few days and post them.

I am a little disappointed in our camera, so I may go buy a new one at Wal-Mart. You can't have a new child with a crappy camera!

Okay. That is it for now. I go back to the dr. next Monday (23rd) and will have an update then!

Love and Many Moos,

Molly and Haevyn

1 comment: